Dried Apricot (seedless) is a medium sized deciduous tree
that grows best in well-drained mountainous slope soils. During the spring, it
bears plenty of beautiful pinkish-white flowers that attract bees. The fruit is
a drupe, consisting of a centrally located single pit surrounded by crunchy,
aromatic edible flesh. What is really good about Seedless Apricots and many other dry fruits is that they are available everywhere and make for a healthy snack anytime, anywhere.Seedless Apricots for one are extremely tasty and nutritious. Being a flexible dry fruit, you can make so many things with Seedless Apricots, besides eating them directly. Furthermore, they can also be used in a number of dishes and have milkshakes prepared out of them.
- Apricots are packed with Vitamin A, which is also known as
retinol. It’s fat soluble, and helps in the enhancement of vision, among other
- Whether you eat it dried, or fresh, apricots are a good source of dietary fiber. Given that the retinol in apricot is fat soluble, the fruit dissolves in the body easily, and the important nutrients are easily absorbed by the system.
- Given that the fruit is high on fiber content, it helps to reduce the bad cholesterol content in the body, and that means your heart is protected.
- Apricots are natural sources of antioxidants. When consumed daily, it helps the body to get rid of toxins that we tend to collect over time.
- Any plant produce that contains iron has non-heme iron, and that includes apricot. This type of iron takes its time to be absorbed by the body, and the longer it stays in the system, the better your chances in preventing anemia. It’s recommended that you take some vitamin C along with it to ensure better absorption of the non-heme iron.
- The combination of Vitamin C, A, and phytonutrients ensures good skin.
Pure Dried Seedless Apricots 400 gms
- Brands Kashmir Exotics
- Product Code:KE1035
- Availability:In Stock
- FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00
- Ex GST:₹522.86