Kashmiri Red Chilli is smaller, rounder and less pungent, but lends a very bright red color to the food. They are bred for their high color retention since they redden anything capable of absorbing color. This Pure Kashmiri Chilli Powder is a blend of medium quality red pepper mostly used for tandoori dishes.
Pure Kashmiri Red Chili Powder is made from the best quality of whole spice, which is first sun dried and then ground into a fine powder.
The Kashmiri Red Chili is known for its hotness and flavor
throughout the world. In Kashmir, dried red chili has been the traditional
spice added to almost all Wazwan dishes, vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian.
Add a flavorful zest to your dishes and become the gourmet chef in your circle!
- Chilies contain health benefiting an alkaloid compound in them, capsaicin, which gives strong spicy pungent character which has anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic, analgesic and anti-diabetic properties. It also found to reduce LDL cholesterol levels in obese individuals.
- Red Chilies contain antioxidants like vitamin A, and flavanoids like ß-carotene, α-carotene, lutein, zeta-xanthin, and cryptoxanthin. These antioxidant substances in capsicum help to protect the body from injurious effects of free radicals generated during stress, diseases conditions.
- Chilies contain a good amount of minerals like potassium, manganese, iron, and magnesium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Manganese is used by the body as a co-factor for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase.
- Chilies are also good in B-complex group of vitamins such as niacin, pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), riboflavin and thiamin (vitamin B1). These vitamins are essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish.
Pure Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder 400 gms
- Brands Kashmir Exotics
- Product Code:KE1031
- Availability:In Stock
- FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00
- Ex GST:₹360.95