More popularly known as “lal khubani” or “jardalu”, these apricots from Ladakh is the most common fruit of the Ladakh province in Northern India. Their vibrant orangish red colours, sweet and sour taste make them special in their own way. They have velvety skin and flesh, not too juicy but definitely sweet and smooth. Dried apricots contain Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Iron, and Vitamin C; the essential nutrients required for maintaining a healthy body and combating many diseases as well.
- Dried apricots are a very good source of iron that is useful to fight anemia.
- Dried apricots contain copper that absorbs iron which helps in hemoglobin production.
- Dried apricots are consumed before a meal to stimulate digestion.
- Dried apricots help to treat the digestive tract by acting as a mild laxative.
Pure Ladakhi Dried Apricots (Khubani) 400 gms
- Brands Kashmir Exotics
- Product Code:KE1034
- Availability:In Stock
- FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00
- Ex GST:₹475.24